Servings: 2 Prep: 0 min Cook: 10 min Total: 10 min
I like sausages. I like bacon and … I like sausages. This is another “cheat” recipe, suggesting you eat sausage for breakfast. You know the kind. The little thin BREAKFAST sausages, drizzled with sugar free maple syrup. Yum!
While recipes are important and I believe people should cook for themselves as much as possible, a large part of the motivation for this site is “inspiration”. I know that if I were looking through a “diet” recipe site and saw “sausages with maple syrup”, I’d think to myself … that’s a way of eating that JUST MIGHT WORK FOR ME! So, here they are, showcased in all their early morning glory!
In addition, the nutrition is here. This allows people “window shopping” for meal ideas to determine how this might fit into their meal plan.
Don’t worry, there are plenty of other recipes, including some truly homemade sausages; ground and spiced in my own kitchen.
For now … enjoy sausages for breakfast! (Ham and bacon, too!)
Breakfast Links with Maple SyrupPrint Rate
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (or light oil)
- 6 each breafast sausage links
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- Preheat a medium sized sauté pan, over medium heat.
- Add the butter and swirl it around the pan.
- Add the sausages and cook until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve 3 sausages per person and drizzle 2 tbsp of sugar free syrup over them.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note, I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and I believe would be of value to my readers.
* Learn More: More about this recipe and nutrition …