Servings: 6 Prep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Total: 30 min
I really love BBQ Sandwiches. It’s one of my favorites. People often ask me what my favorite meal is, or my favorite restaurant. Over the years, I’ve given many answers to those questions, but … BBQ is mentioned easily 50% of the time.
One of my ultimate favorite meals was a BBQ Turkey Sandwich, with Caramelized Onions on a Spicy Cheddar Roll. This was from my local small town bakery, growing up. The favorite restaurant, I often claim is Dixie’s BBQ, near Seattle. That said, I haven’t been in close to 10 years.
Because bread is tough, a sandwich becomes tough. PORK, on the other hand … no problem! A tortilla is little more than a flattened piece of bread, and I had a freezer full of these low carb tortillas. So, I came up with the idea for a BBQ Pork Soft Taco. It became a staple around my place. I eat this OFTEN. I’ve usually got some BBQ pork in the freezer. So, whipping these up really only takes a few minutes and it’s hot and delicious! YUM!
Soft BBQ Pork TacosPrint Rate
- 12 each low carb tortillas
- 1 recipe shredded bbq pork
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar/colby cheese blend shredded
- 1/4 recipe sweet and creamy coleslaw
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place 6 tortillas onto 2 different baking trays.
- Dust each tortilla with cheese.
- Place the trays into the oven and bake, until the cheese melts.
- Place a healthy portion of pork within each tortilla.
- Add coleslaw to each tortilla.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note, I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and I believe would be of value to my readers.
* Learn More: More about this recipe and nutrition …