Servings: 6 Prep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Total: 30 min
This is a very simple and basic fruit and meat skewer, but that doesn’t make it any less delicious! I wouldn’t recommend eating a lot of these, due to the fruit, but I like to eat these kinds of things, from time to time, just because I can. It reminds me that I’m not confined to a fruitless world.
Another slightly interesting twist is the inclusion of vanilla. Vanilla and pork may sound a bit twisty and weird to you, but I assure you … it’s delicious! There’s also a very slight addition of brown “sugar” to boost the sweetness.
Overall a great little dish! Serve with a salad and call some friends!
Grilled Peach-Vanilla Pork SkewersPrint Rate
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl, except the oil, salt and pepper.
- Thread the pork and peaches on the bamboo skewers, weaving the skewer in and out, down the center of each strip of pork, being careful not to break apart the peach wedges.
- Pre-heat a grill.
- Season the skewers with salt and black pepper.
- Once the grill is hot, brush it with oil and quickly place your pork on the grill.
- Grill each skewer, until it's nicely seared and cooked through.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note, I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and I believe would be of value to my readers.
* Learn More: More about this recipe and nutrition …