Servings: 6 Prep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Total: 15 min
I don’t know what you call these things. No Bake Cheesecake in a Cup? Refrigerator Candy? Fat Bombs? Clouds? I’ve seen them come in a variety of shapes, sizes and names. In the end, the concept is pretty simple. Take cream cheese and blend it with fat, flavor and something sweet. Eat!
I think there are many reasons that this exists. I know in my world, I love them because they’re tasty, quick, easy to make, easy to eat, they cure any sweet desires, etc. I know many people eat them to boost their fat intake. I often use them as a vehicle for coconut oil, rather than a morning shot, or an oil slick floating in my coffee.
I make these in all sorts of flavors. This one is REALLY tasty! It’s like a “Spiced Cheesecake”. Yum!
One point I should probably make … with any of these desserts, I personally feel it’s important to portion them, in advance. For one, my system can’t take a big block of almost pure tasty fat, all at the same time. My eyes and mouth want me to keep eating, but my stomach will complain, later. There’s also really no need. Portioning this into little ¼ cup portions is MORE than enough and will provide you a nice little snack or an end to a meal. The satiety that comes along with it is … bonus!
Spiced Refridgerator CandyPrint Rate
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese preferably warmed
- 1/2 cup 'Swerve' or other sugar replacement
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp cloves ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg freshly ground
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, except the liquid coconut oil.
- Turn on the food processor.
- With the processor running, slowly pour the coconut oil into the cream cheese. It should emulsify and make something that looks almost like mayonnaise. Pour VERY slowly, in a thin stream, to start. After the first 1/4 cup has been added, you may pour a little more quickly (still slow, though).
- Divide into 6 smaller cups, with lids.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note, I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and I believe would be of value to my readers.
* Learn More: More about this recipe and nutrition …