Servings: 8 Prep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Total: 20 min
This recipe isn’t really much of a recipe. It’s a Valentine’s Day Recipe, for … Strawberries!
The main idea is, you share a platter of strawberries with a variety of little things to dip them into. You can have things like whipped cream and chocolate sauce, for example. There are a myriad of different things you can try. Peanut butter, comes to mind! There’s also cream cheese mixed with powdered erythritol and a little fresh butter, for an amazing cream cheese frosting! There’s yogurt, too!
You can do fruit purees, like a blackberry puree, for example. You could make a warm brown butter fat bomb. You could even try something different. A little sour. You could try sour cream, for example. Or, what about balsamic vinegar?
You can also try other berries. You can get into melons, as well!
Don’t forget about the nuts!
Chocolate and StrawberriesPrint Rate
Strawberries and Whipped Cream
- 2 pint strawberries washed and dried
- 8 each dollops whipped cream
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup cream heavy whipping
- 1/2 cup 'Swerve' or other sugar replacement
- 1 dash salt
- Assemble a variety of tastes and textures with which to dip the strawberries into. Chocolate is highly recommended.
- For the Chocolate Sauce, heat all the ingredients (omitting 1/2 cup of cream) over a medium heat, whisking until just below simmering, thick and well combined. Adjust the consistency with the cream. You can thin it out with the cream. Remember, it will thicken, as it cools!
- Dip away!
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note, I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and I believe would be of value to my readers.
* Learn More: More about this recipe and nutrition …