Servings: 8 Prep: 5 min Cook: 0 min Total: 5 min
Who doesn’t love whipped cream?! I feel slightly silly including it in my list of recipes, but because it’s so delicious and so acceptable within this way of eating, I started to feel slightly silly NOT including it. Whipped cream is soft, light, sweet, great on almost anything and is completely welcome to this way of eating, even at the induction level!
Take a few fresh berries and dip it in. Top a nice pudding with it. Use it with crepes. Use it within a trifle recipe. Eat it right off the whisk!
Tip: Cold cream, a chilled bowl and a cold whisk will make a better whipped cream.
- 1/2 cup cream heavy whipping
- 1 tbsp 'Swerve' or other sugar replacement
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk the cream, sugar equivalent and vanilla in a cold bowl, with a cold whisk.
- Whip until it begins to stiffen. When you remove the whisk and a firm peak holds in place, you are done. Do not over whip the cream, as it starts to churn sweetened butter, gets a strange texture and isn't as lovely.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note, I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and I believe would be of value to my readers.
* Learn More: More about this recipe and nutrition …